No, we are not talking about import substitution here. We talk about how to surprise a beer lover by inviting him to create his favorite drink on his own.
Yes, yes, it didn’t seem to you to brew beer at home.
But do not rush to close this article with thoughts “Ooh, this is expensive and complicated.” No and no. Let us prove it.
Let’s start with «expensive»
You can, of course, start to wool different stores with breweries, collect ingredients in each … as a result, a killed day (if only one day) in search of ingredients and disappointment from the amount that you end up spending (believe me, we checked ). Well, lost nerves, of course.
Wouldn’t it be easier to buy a set at a bargain price at once and, thereby, not spend a lot of hours and money? We think it’s easier.
That’s why we created a few years ago (before it became mainstream) the Brewer Box, which is one of our most popular boxes to this day. With it, a man can prepare up to 23 liters of beer!
- Nozzle-yeast trap for the faucet. Prevents the ingress of yeast sediment when pouring beer from the fermentation tank into bottles.
- Faucet for fermentation tank. For bottling beer from the fermentation tank.
- Hopped malt extract Muntons Pilsner 1.5 kg (22-23 liters of beer) to quench just thirst and thirst for creativity. Made in England (yeast included under the lid).
- Mangrove Jack’s «Pure Light» unhopped malt extract (1.2 kg). Qualitatively raises the taste and stability of the foam to a new level. Used in place of or with dextrose. Made in England.
- disinfectant tablets. Removes 99.9% of bacteria from all equipment./Overflow hose. Silicone, comfortable, professional.
- LCD thermometer. Controls fermentation temperature. Attaches to container.
- Company brochure. With brewing instructions.
- Water seal with rubber band. It is necessary for the fermentation tank during the fermentation of the drink.
- Dextrose (0.25 kg). Instead of sugar and a thousand words. Improves the palatability of all craft spirits.
- Hydrometer (0-25 gr). Determines the end of the primary fermentation and the content of the degree of the drink.
- Wooden box MANBOX (30x30x30 cm).
- Crowbar nail puller (30 cm).
The only thing you will need to buy separately is a 30-liter fermentation tank (with a lid and a hole for a water seal, they can be easily found at a price of up to 1000 rubles) and bottles into which beer will be bottled (glass or plastic). Simply because all this did not fit in our box. So, let’s move on) And what about «difficult»? Yes, nothing)) Following the detailed instructions (it comes with the kit), you can quickly figure out what’s what. None of our customers complained about the difficulty. On the contrary, they talked about how interesting the brewing process turned out to be. Assembling Do not believe it, but assembling the kit comes down to just installing a faucet. Everything. Disinfection of equipment This is an important step, as bacteria, wild yeasts and molds can spoil the taste of beer. All equipment must be disinfected. For this, you need disinfectant tablets, which are included in our box. Using them, it is easy to prepare a disinfectant solution and clean the equipment according to the instructions.