The state continues to support the development of domestic tourism and a new stage of tourist cashback has started. PRAVOCARD lawyers will tell you on what conditions and how to get cashback for a trip around Russia in 2022.
The conditions for receiving cashback are similar to those that were in effect in 2020 and 2021. Return 20% of the cost, but a maximum of 20,000 rubles. To receive your 2022 travel refund, please meet the following conditions:
- first of all, issue and register the Mir card of the participating bank in the loyalty program of the Mir payment system;
- select a tour operator or a specific hotel among partners;
- or choose a ready-made tour on worldtravel.ru
- your tourist trip must end by April 30, 2022, and your cruise by June 1, 2022;
- please note that the minimum duration of the trip must be 3 days (2 nights);
- pay from January 18 to April 12, 2022 with a Mir card the full cost of the trip.
There are no restrictions on the cost of the trip, compensation can be received for both an inexpensive last-minute tour and a vacation in a 5-star hotel. You can order and pay for several tours with one card — cashback will be credited for each trip. The number of tourists can be any. Cashback will be credited to your Mir card within 5 working days from the date of receipt of payment.
Let’s give an example of a refund of 20% of the cost of the trip: a tour per person costs 34,900 rubles. After paying with the Mir card, you will receive a cashback in the amount of 6,980 rubles.