Food-grade silicone is durable: such dishes do not break, do not crack, tolerate various temperatures well and, with proper care, can serve you for more than 1 year.
- Beaba dishes can be washed under running water or in the dishwasher on the top shelf. We advise you to do this immediately after eating, because some vegetables and fruits (especially mashed carrots, pumpkins) can stain silicone quite strongly
- Never use metal brushes and sponges when washing dishes made of silicone — this will ruin its surface. Also, do not clean it with abrasive products.
- Do not place silicone cookware on a heating element, burner, pan, or under the grill
- It is advisable not to store dishes in open sunlight so that they retain their color for as long as possible.
- If the plate has absorbed the smell, do not overdo it with dishwashing detergent, because artificial flavors can aggravate the situation. It is enough to fill the dishes with a solution of water and baking soda overnight. If the smell does not go away, repeat the procedure several times.
Please note: you should NOT clean the plate with soda