So you were born, my baby, my baby, my grandson. When you were one with your mother, she warmed you with her warmth. Now, my sunshine, you must get used to your first clothes. I will try to find the most comfortable, soft, affectionate clothes for you. She will help me take care of you, and you will grow in tenderness and comfort. It will not only keep you warm, but also protect your delicate skin. I will carefully check all the seams, details, choose the most comfortable style: minimum seams, maximum comfort. I know clothes need to breathe, I will only choose the best quality cotton. I have been creating such clothes for many years, and I want to share my observations and experiences with other moms and dads who also take care of their babies.
So, let’s get to the main thing.
When choosing the first clothes for your baby, remember that they will be used for very little time (children grow especially quickly in the first 2-3 months). It is better to buy a smaller quantity but better quality. After all, she will touch the body of your crumbs, let this touch be pleasant for him.
It is clear that the price of clothing depends on the cost of its production. The domestic producer takes into account direct costs and a trade margin. Imported clothing also includes transport and customs costs.
Each country has its own sanitary and hygienic requirements, they differ from Russian ones.
At TRIA, all clothing and underwear is processed on high-pressure steam generators. Steam treatment of knitwear not only improves the appearance, but also increases the hygiene of the products.
How to choose your baby’s first clothes:
- Check the material to the touch — it should be soft and smooth, like silk, not creak when compressed. There should not be a pronounced chemical smell. Dark colors may shed a little at first, as if washed out, this is evidence that the composition is cotton. Synthetics practically do not shed.
- Seams. If they are outward, then on a special machine with an additional stitch along the edge, or lines with threads covering the face and inside out (a rough seam for a baby, as if sewn up). All this is additional strength, comfort, elasticity of the product.
- Finishing. Lace, braid, embroidery, appliques should be sewn on the top (face) of the material, without touching the baby’s skin.
- Buttons and buttons are firmly attached.
- Composition: cotton — 100% — as it should be. Just the word «cotton» means that the composition can be up to 50% synthetics.
- A satin sewn-in label with care icons is better (it is soft, does not prick).
- Cardboard hanging label, preferably not alone and with the manufacturer’s barcode. A manufacturer that respects its products will not use adhesive labels, except for small items where the cardboard label is too large.
- Company label — flag. The manufacturer is not afraid to name himself, he is ready for you to remember him, he is responsible for the quality. The edge of the flag should be soft, the threads are intertwined along the fold. When cutting hot, the edges will be melted into sharp spines that can injure the baby.
They are available for a batch (1 year) and for production (3-5 years), and new Certificates of State Registration of Products are indefinite (they are required for underwear and clothes for newborns).
All Tria products are certified according to the GOST system, have State Registration Certificates TR TS, for the manufacturer of the products.
Today is your consultant
and every day — the head of the company «Tria» Elena Urban