According to Taoist magicians, one who always takes tea gains wings and the ability to fly. The Chinese tea ceremony is aimed at creating special thoughts and memories in a person. The process allows you to recharge with positive emotions and find answers to a number of exciting questions.
We will help you understand all the intricacies of brewing Chinese tea.
1. Heat up the water and rinse the custard with boiling water.
2. Let the water cool down. For each type of tea, the water temperature should be different. For example, for red tea we use water at 90C, for green tea — no more than 80C, for some varieties — only 60C.
3. Pour dry tea with hot water and immediately drain it — rinse the tea leaves.
4. Then add the right amount of water and let it brew. It is important not to overdo it: some types of teas are brewed for only 15-20 seconds.
5. Chinese tea can be spilled 6-8 times. But each subsequent tea leaves should be infused longer.
Experiment with the amount of tea leaves, water, and steeping time to get your perfect taste!
You can find the most popular varieties of Chinese tea here: https://www.wildberries.ru/brands/art-tea