Disposable diapers are special hygiene products that absorb biological secretions and help keep surfaces clean and dry. The advantage of such diapers is that they are thrown away immediately after use, they do not need to be washed or ironed.
Types of absorbent diapers
- For kids. The cases of their use are quite extensive: when changing a diaper, when going to the clinic, in hot weather to prevent diaper rash, as a replacement for diapers when the baby is sleeping or resting, etc. Diapers perfectly absorb moisture, preventing liquid from getting out.
- For adults. They are used for «lying» patients who experience incontinence problems. They will also be able to provide comfort for women in labor while in the postpartum ward or when examined by an obstetrician.
- For animals. Diapers are useful, for example, when you are training a puppy to the toilet, when you are caring for a sick or elderly animal, if you need to protect the car seat when transporting an animal, etc.
High-quality disposable diaper — what is it?
A disposable diaper usually consists of three layers.
- The bottom layer is a polyethylene film. It has an anti-slip coating and prevents liquid from leaking to the surface.
- The middle layer is an absorbent filler. Often these are cellulose fibers that perfectly absorb moisture and do not allow it to stand out when pressed.
- The top layer is a non-woven material. It is soft and pleasant to the body, does not cause irritation on the skin of the baby. Serves for fast carrying out of liquid inside.
Diapers come in different sizes and different packaging. Standard diaper sizes are 40×60, 60×60, 90×60 and 90×170 cm, depending on individual needs. They are usually packaged in 1, 5, 10 or 30 pieces per pack.
It is also important to pay attention to the degree of absorption. For children and adults, this figure varies. The minimum absorbency is 350 ml and the maximum is 2100 ml. It is better to choose diapers with medium absorbency.
Benefits of disposable diapers
- The upper surface of the diaper does not cause allergies and irritation, it is very soft and pleasant to the touch. It also has anti-slip properties.
- The diaper has a high liquid absorption rate. It retains a large amount of moisture for a long time and even when fully filled it provides dryness and comfort.
- Disposable diapers have high strength, it is quite difficult to break them.
- Diapers do not need to be washed, cleaned and ironed, they save time and effort.
- In the manufacture of diapers, only environmentally friendly materials are used, which are absolutely harmless to humans and animals. They do not have an unpleasant odor or vents, will not harm the skin and are not susceptible to the formation of fungi or mold.
- Disposable diapers also contain the smell of secretions and bowel movements, preventing it from spreading around the house.
In order not to make a mistake with the choice of disposable diapers, we recommend that you purchase universal disposable diapers. They are suitable for both newborns and adults, as well as for animals.
In the Wildberries online store, disposable absorbent diapers from VOTONYA LLC are presented. They have a soft and hypoallergenic outer layer that will not irritate the skin and provide comfort. Diapers quickly absorb moisture, leaving the surface dry, and also perfectly retain unpleasant odors.
Disposable absorbent diapers are an indispensable hygiene product that will forever leave the problem of leakage in the past!