LPG massage is done in a special protective suit. The suit is also required for all types of vacuum-roller massage devices, during pressotherapy, lipomassage and steatomassage procedures.
It performs several tasks at once:
- softens the effect of the maniple on the skin;
- prevents pain during massage, skin damage and bruising;
- increases efficiency (due to the fact that there is no discomfort in the overalls, the body is relaxed);
- provides hygiene.
The main factors for choosing a suit:
- The overalls should be elastic, follow the contours of the body, sit tight on the figure;
- The seams on the suit should be flat so that the maniple slides well grabbing the fold without tearing the fabric;
- In order to save money, it is better to choose a thicker suit so that it can be washed and used several times.
Our HEALTHY TIME brand suit fully meets all these criteria!
- The density of the suit is 120 DEN, which allows using the suit for up to 50 massage sessions;
- Material — microfiber (90%) and elastane (10%), due to which it is dense and very pleasant to the touch, soft, stretches well, durable;
- Suit sizes — S, M, L, XL, XXL. The jumpsuit is suitable for any build and weight. It is important to choose not universal suits, but to select the appropriate size — only in this way the suit will follow the contours of the body and the procedure can be carried out effectively;
- Suits are packed in bags, they will be convenient to take for procedures and store;
- An important point — you can choose from three colors — white, pink and gray!
We wish you the best results from the course of massage with the overalls of our brand!