Hello! My name is Anya, I am the creator of the La Sensation soy candle brand.
For me, candles are primarily about comfort. But also a candle is suitable as a gift to a loved one. Or for example for meditation and reboot. And of course, candles will help create a romantic atmosphere!
3 rules that I rely on when choosing:
- Safety. Unfortunately, often behind the low price in the store is not the safest composition: paraffin, harmful aromatic oils and a constantly smoking wick. For example, I add only safe materials to my candles: 100% soy wax, certified French aroma oils specifically for candles. Safety is the most important thing for me.
- Environmental friendliness. It is also important for me that production does not harm the environment. I use 100% recyclable materials in my candles: natural wax, glass jar, cardboard box. The only thing that hasn’t been replaced yet is the label… But I’m constantly looking for an eco-friendly replacement!
- Where will the candle be placed? Workplace, bedroom, bathroom or kitchen… For the bedroom, I would choose something soothing, and for the workplace, on the contrary, something more refreshing, such as floral scents.
How to choose a fragrance if you buy online?
I understand that it is very difficult to choose a candle online… To facilitate this task, we came up with a pyramid of aromas. Now I will teach you how to navigate it using the example of my SPRING candle:
SPRING is a rich and at the same time delicate fragrance of peony at the peak of flowering, with a light fading spicy note.
- Top: rosebud, dew. You will feel them first.
- Heart: peony, lily of the valley. It is a balance between top and base notes. When burning, they will be felt most strongly.
- Base: vanilla, white cedar. They remain in the room after the candle has gone out.