How to make homemade cakes healthier and easier to cook? Try gluten-free baking mixes. They have everything you need to create delicious and mouth-watering desserts that will delight both children and adults. Let’s talk in more detail.
Features of Gluten-Free Baking Mixes
Wheat flour pastries are delicious, no doubt about it. But have you ever thought about how it affects your body? The composition of such flour includes gluten, or wheat gluten. Thanks to him, baking is porous and airy. Gluten is also used as a thickener and stabilizer, so it can be found in a variety of finished products: from french fries and sauces to convenience foods.
Without noticing it, we eat a lot of gluten. This provokes the production of the substance zonulin, which causes an increase in intestinal permeability. The result is a weakened immune system and an increased risk of autoimmune diseases. Fortunately, there are alternative types of flour, for example, from green buckwheat, rice or even from green bananas. They have more vitamins and minerals and no gluten at all.
Gluten-free foods make your diet healthier and healthier. With the help of POLEZZNO you can easily find a substitute even for desserts: we have an amazing chocolate brownie and a fragrant bird cherry cake. Or maybe you have already tried gluten-free pastries, but nothing came of it? We understand you: few people get it right the first time. The dough comes out somehow hard and heavy, does not obey, and everything falls out of hand. No panic! POLEZZNO has ready-made solutions, where all the necessary components for delicious PP baking are collected. With our mixtures, cooking will become much easier, easier and more enjoyable.
Why you should try POLEZZNO baking mixes
— Guaranteed result even for beginners;
— ease of preparation;
— natural taste;
— do not contain gluten, flavor enhancers, artificial flavors and preservatives.
On a note: POLEZZNO mixes are made from gluten-free products, which is why they are called gluten-free. They are suitable for healthy people who want to reduce their gluten intake. Due to the production technology, products may contain microscopic traces of gluten (which we warn about on the packaging): we are talking about hundredths of a percent of this protein. Therefore, we do not recommend these products to people with congenital gluten intolerance (celiac disease).
Overview of POLEZZNO Gluten Free Baking Mixes + Recipes
Bird cherry cake
Bird cherry miracle right in your kitchen. The family will be surprised! The rich aroma of bird cherry flour with hints of blueberries, almonds and rum awakens the appetite. And we are not talking about what kind of cupcake tastes — tender, sweet and incomparable.
You will need: Bird cherry cake mix, 180 g butter (vegetable) oil, 4 eggs, 100 g sugar.
How to cook
1. Melt the butter.
2. Whisk butter, sugar and eggs together. Sift the POLEZZNO baking mixture into the same bowl.
3. Knead the dough. It should be quite liquid.
4. Pour the dough into a mold greased with butter and bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
5. When the cake has cooled, remove it from the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
How to persuade a child to eat buckwheat? It’s easy if you bake muffins from buckwheat flour. It doesn’t taste like fried buckwheat at all. And what are the muffins themselves! Ready cupcakes literally melt in your mouth.
You will need: ½ Buckwheat Muffin Baking Mix (1 serving), 80 g sugar, 3 tbsp. l. water, 50 ml vegetable oil, 2 eggs.
How to cook
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Put the whites in the refrigerator.
2. Beat the yolks and sugar with a mixer for 2-3 minutes. In the same container, sift half of the POLEZZNO mixture through a sieve, add water and oil. Knead the dough and add half of the raisins to it.
3. Beat the chilled egg whites until firm.
4. Incorporate the beaten egg whites into the flour mixture, preferably in 3-5 additions. Stir gently.
5. You can make small muffin cupcakes in individual cups or one large muffin cupcake in a round or rectangular shape. If the form is iron, grease it with oil.
6. Bake the small muffins for 20 minutes and the large one for 30. The oven must be preheated to 180 degrees.
Incredibly chocolate dessert with 100% natural cocoa. Just imagine: a moist, slightly viscous texture, a dense crust and a deep taste of real chocolate. The best thing is when you want to relax with a cup of aromatic tea.
You will need: chocolate brownie mix, 3 eggs, 100 g butter, 170 g sugar.
How to cook
1. Put the butter and grated cocoa from the package into a metal container. Melt gently and stir.
2. Beat eggs with sugar. Combine them with the POLEZZNO mixture. Stir.
3. Add the slightly cooled chocolate mixture to the resulting dough. Stir.
4. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Pour the batter into a mold and place in the oven. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C. The baking time can be varied: the earlier you get the brownies, the moister the center will be.