How to paint eyebrows with paint at home? This question worries many women, because everyone wants to be beautiful, but only a few have enough time to go to the master. But now we can fix it!
How to choose the right paint?
The choice of means for coloring eyebrows must be approached with all responsibility — only in this case you can count on a good result. There are two main rules in this case:
- Use products designed for coloring eyelashes and eyebrows. Be sure to check if there is a corresponding inscription on their packaging. In no case should you dye your eyebrows with hair dye! It contains the strongest reagents that can ruin most of the hairs and damage the skin. If such paint gets into the eyes, the consequences will be even more deplorable.
- Buy only good and proven products.
How to choose the right color?
Before you color your eyebrows yourself, choose the right color. Most manufacturers offer 4 basic shades — light, black, graphite (gray) and brown. Ideally, the new color should be 1-2 shades darker than the hair. Black is perfect for brunettes. Brown-haired women should stop at brown paint or mix it with black. This decision will make the eyebrows more natural, so do not be afraid of any experiments in this direction. Blondes will suit colors a couple of tones darker than their natural shade. And the last one is grey. With the help of such paint, you can achieve the most natural shade, which is suitable for both dark and light.
How to paint eyebrows
Eyebrow tinting at home takes place in several steps:
- Give the arches the desired shape by removing excess hairs. It is better for blondes to carry out correction after staining!
- Outline them with a white or dark cosmetic pencil. This will prevent errors during the application of the composition.
- Lubricate the skin around the eyebrows with any oily cream — it will prevent the absorption of pigment in unnecessary areas.
- Mix the paint according to the instructions.
- Apply color to the eyebrows with a thin brush with a beveled edge and artificial bristles. The movements should be soft and pressing. Start from about the middle of the arc and gradually move towards the outer tip. The inner part of the eyebrow should be a little lighter, so it is painted last.
- Remove excess with cotton swabs. You need to do this quickly — after 2 minutes the dye will leave a mark.
- Lie down, wait for the right time. How long to keep the paint on the eyebrows is indicated in the instructions, but, as a rule, it is about 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe pencil marks off your skin.
- Immediately after coloring, lubricate the eyebrows with a fat cream.
- Remove the paint with a cosmetic sponge dipped in warm water.
Eyebrow coloring with paint has several contraindications:
- Intolerance to the components of the dye;
- Sensitive skin prone to irritation;
- Eye diseases of an infectious nature;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Periodicity of painting
Despite the attractiveness of this procedure, you should not get carried away with it. Experts recommend staining no more than 1 time per month. At the same time, the coloring pigment will fade after 1.5-2 weeks, but it is better to be patient and tint your eyebrows with a pencil or shadows than risk their health. Over the next 2 weeks, the hairs will be able to fully recover, especially if you regularly lubricate them with special products to accelerate growth.