A combination that doesn’t mix – a child and a shiny Wharfedale Vardus speaker setup with a Pioneer VSX-824-K – 5.2 Channel Networked AV Receiver. Watch my adventures of me trying desperately to keep my toys away from my young daughter!
If you like this and want to be notified of new and exciting videos, please subscribe to my YouTube or Twitch channel. Also feel free to leave a message for what you’d like to see me do in the future.
For more on this and my other adventures stay tuned to:
– Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/venomzx12
– Tips and Donations – https://streamlabs.com/venomzx12
– Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_14…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/gladwin_mendez
– Blog: https://gladwinmendez.wordpress.com/
diy,shelf,floating shelf,do it yourself,how to,life hack,lifehack,how,child,child proof,speakers,surround sound,AV,receiver,wharfdale vardus,wharfedale,pioneer,pioneer vsx824,vsx834